Monday, October 1, 2012

October wishlist

I've been a bad blogger, my last post was in August. My apologies for that. But now, since it's October now, I have a wishlist for Fall:

NEON KNITS

I've been loving this season's trend - neon knits. I would be especially happy to own a yellow or mint green sweater.







 
BURGUNDY JEANS

Usually I don't like colorful jeans, I prefer black or blue jeans. But lately I've started to like burgundy colour and I would love to own a pair of burgundy jeans.






WEDGE SNEAKERS

When this trend came out, I wasn't impressed and didn't like them. But after seeing many bloggers wearing them, I noticed that they can make outfit different, more interesting. These are actually interesting shoes, like sport shoes with heels. I would like to try the black ones and wear them with leather jacket.








METAL TIP HEELS

I've liked these shoes for a long time. They make every outfit elegant and classy. Unfortunately I haven't seen them anywhere for sale.





6 comments:

Egle said...

ma nägin eelmisel nädalal stockholmi bik bokis isabel marant wedge sneakers' sarnaseid jalanõusid. kahjuks olid need mulle väiksed, aga muidu olid perfect

Kodulehe tegemine said...

Ilusad pildid :)

Väikebussi rent said...

Väga ilusad pildid :)

Laste mängutuba said...

Kaunis on see tõesti :)

Ahjude ehitus said...

Väga tore blogi ;)

Teedeehitus said...

Lahedad pildid, edu ja jaksu!